Stokke is a family owned company dedicated to manufacturing the highest quality strollers in the business. With a commitment to durability, safety, and convenience, Stokke produced the Stokke Xplory Stroller. This particular stroller is the perfect solution for parents with children from newborn to three or four years of age.
When the children are younger they can stay in the bassinet facing the parent during the trips however this stroller grows with the child. When the child ages the seat can be reversed and adjusted to several seating positions so they can view the world and interact with things.
Not only does Stokke take the child into consideration, but also the parent! With an adjustable handle both tall and shorter parents can easily push this stroller without problems additionally its heavy duty wheels really make it easy to travel in all areas without problems!
- Reversible orientation so child can bond with parent or interact with the world
- Capable of holding children up to 45 pounds
- Five various reclining positions
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Provides superior sun protection: SPF50
- Height adjustable handle for tall or short parents
- This popular standard stroller on Amazon.com has a shipping weight of only 27 pounds and the shipping dimensions are: 36.5” x 22.8” x 33.6”.
The stylish and chic Stokke Xplory Stroller truly captures everyone’s eyes as you travel with your little one through the city. Whether you’re running errands or simply going for a walk in the park, this stroller is perfect. For younger infants the orientation can be towards the parent to encourage a bond while later on it can be reversed so the child can view the world as they ride in comfort!
All in all this is definitely worth the price as opposed to cheaper models. This particular stroller is very lightweight thanks to the aluminum frame and has a great three year warranty to cover any defects. Additionally parents can store everything they need for their travels in this stroller thanks to all of the handy storage spots! Definitely a must have!